Downtown parking is extremely limited as MGM begins the process of building and remodeling. The Rescue Mission will continue to have parking for scheduled volunteers and donors.
- Parking is available for scheduled volunteers only. Please use the right of way driveway off 1126 Main Street which leads to the Rescue Mission's back parking lot. There is limited parking so vehicles will be monitored.
- Upon entering the building, volunteers must sign the Guest Log and provide vehicle make & model. You will be issued a temporary parking pass which you will need to place on the dashboard of your vehicle, clearly identifying you as a Rescue Mission Volunteer.
- Volunteers must return the vehicle pass to the Rescue Mission desk upon completion of your volunteer time.
- If you are dropping off donations, please use on-street parking in front of the Rescue Mission, Monday - Saturday, 8am-6pm.
We know this is a slight inconvenience, but it is a necessary step during this transitional time. Thank you for your cooperation and patience!
Inside this issue ...
- Inspiring Relationships that Heal
- Operation Hope Tote
- Easter Banquet for the Homeless
- We're Moving!
Saturday, April 4
- Donate Food: Food donations are essential - click here for needs list
- Make a Donation - click here to make a donation
OPERATION HOPE TOTE 2015
- Pick up Hope Tote bags at 19 Bliss Street
- Fill bags with toiletry items - 2015 Hope Tote Flyer
- Return bags to 19 Bliss Street, Springfield by March 31 or soon after
- Frequently Asked Questions - click here
- Donate items - Live too far away to fill a Hope Tote? You can still help!
Our Mission Statement:
The goal of the Springfield Rescue Mission, since 1892, is to meet the physical and spiritual needs of the hungry, homeless, addicted and poor by introducing them to Christ and helping them apply the Word of God to every area of their lives.No person is denied services based on race, creed, sex, disability or national origin.